We all love the magical 90s and the trend styles are back now. But there are some obvious style signs if you were a teenegear during that period. Check them out:
1. Your eyebrows are plucked thin. Even if you try to grew them out, it's difficult to get back to your 'bushier' version.
2. You prefer a one tone color for your hair or you choose highlights over balayage.
3. You like high waisted jeans (light rinse with rips) and still don't understand low waist.
4. You are happy that Converse is still in.
5. You think crop tops are cute and absolutely essential.
6. You kept your original made in England Doc Martens and still wear it.
7. You prefer to file your nails square shaped.
8. Time to time you still visit your tanning salon. After all, a perfectly tanned skin is very attractive.
9. You don't feel like chokers are not for you anymore.
10. When choosing a watch, you go by Swatch's colorful selection and keep at least 3 different ones to match your outfit.
And, you, what would be your list?